Do you want to be part of the development of an exciting, fast-growing SaaS company in Norway? Do you want to take part in an engaging, inclusive and innovative company and team? If you have a good business understanding, high work capacity and are eager to learn, this is the right place for you.
As a B2B salesman at Kundo, you are responsible for the entire sales process – everything from finding relevant prospects, booking and conducting customer meetings and negotiating good agreements. The main focus is on new customers, some of which can be short and others last longer. Patience and the ability to build good relationships are therefore important for success in the role. We work with medium-sized and large companies, both in the public sector and private business.
The one we are looking for is collaborative and has good communication skills. Furthermore, you are committed and motivated, and you create trust and good relationships with your customers. You are able to work hard to achieve the sales goals, both individually and the team’s sales goals.
Some of the most important tasks will be
- Ensure goal achievement of the own and sales team’s sales budget
- Book your own customer meetings
- Conduct good and structured sales meetings
- Ensure good and systematic follow-up of customers
- Build a separate customer portfolio
- Produce great deals and negotiate with customers
Background / experience
- 1-3 years of experience with B2B sales, with documentable sales results
- Experience from using the telephone in sales situations
- Good business understanding
- Good experience with negotiations
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of CRM systems
- Education in sales, marketing, business or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Competitive fixed salary and good commission schemes
- Good insurance and pension schemes
- Good working enviroment
- Market leading products
- Great freedom as long as the sales goals are achieved
- Exciting career opportunities
Do you have questions about the position? Feel free to contact team leader Camilla Borgen on tel. 484 09 762, for a non-committal and confidential chat.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Work life balance
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Strengthen your body with office yoga and handstands or leave your body in good hands by our masseuse.
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.