AWO Lausitz Pflege- und Betreuungs-gGmbH Hoyerswerda, Saxony – Full-Time
The AWO Lausitz employs over 700 people in the areas of care and support, child and youth welfare, asylum, assistance for the disabled, debtor and insolvency counseling and accommodation for the homeless. Our brand concept is the basis for our actions and thoughts.
In the day care center / FBB department, the AWO Lausitz Pflege- und Betreuungs-gGmbH operates 13 day care centers in Hoyerswerda, Bernsdorf, Lauta, Laubusch, Kamenz, Großröhrsdorf, Pulsnitz and Weißwasser.
We are looking to strengthen our team with immediate effect
Educator (m / f / d) for the Wichtelburg day care center in Pulsnitz
What we offer:
- A demanding, versatile and varied job in a committed team
- a secure job in a future-oriented industry
- part-time employment with 30-35 hours
- structured and intensive training
- an extensive training and further education program
- An attractive remuneration according to the AWO Lausitz collective agreement including at least 30 days of annual vacation and annual special payment
- Extensive social benefits (additional vacation; company pension scheme; occupational disability insurance; company health insurance, e.g. additional payment for glasses every 2 years, medical check-ups, dentures, alternative practitioners)
- the recognition and adoption of their relevant professional experience
- Employee events
- Guarantee of the duty of care and supervision towards the children of the facility, as well as continuous educational work
- Implementation of the educational mandate for early education in day-care centers
- Open up social transitions and offer forms of support to all children – regardless of gender, age, social, religious, ethnic and cultural origin, physical and psychological peculiarities, socialization and biographical experiences.
We wish us:
- a qualification as educator (m / f / d), diploma social pedagogue (m / f / d), childhood pedagogue (m / f / d) with additional qualification in curative education or as curative pedagogue (m / f / d)
- You bring experience and joy in working with children.
- In addition to the professional requirements, there are personality traits such as a high level of commitment
- and especially open-mindedness, empathy and appreciation are essential.
If you want to become part of our team and appreciate the work in a dynamic, motivated and above all open and collegial environment, then we look forward to getting to know you. Apply now or send an email to [email protected] .