Job Title : Shift Manager / Restaurant Floor Manager
Salary : 26,000 per annum
Location : United Kingdom
Experience Required : Experience of working in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) / Fast Food Resturant
Tim Hortons UK are going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the United Kingdom over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join a fast-developing organisation whilst growing your career at the same time.
A quick service restaurant with a difference, Tim Hortons is all about great food, coffee and sweet treats served with a warm and friendly approach. With over 4,000 stores and 2 billion cups of coffee sold worldwide, there has never been a better time to join Tim Hortons UK!
The Tim Hortons Shift Manager position assists the restaurant manager in managing all aspects of the restaurants day to day operations to ensure standards around people, products, cleanliness and an Exceptional Customer Experience, are fulfilled.
- Ensures high standards of the customer experience are always maintained.
- Resolves customer complaints and turns potentially negative situations into positive ones
- Motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets and deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Taking responsibility for presentation of products, ensuring they are correctly merchandised and stocked to agreed levels
- Understands and can lead the team to achieve key performance indicators set for the restaurant daily.
- Displays knowledge of and work within compliance to applicable legislation including food safety, health and safety, and employment standards.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of our restaurants.
- Maintaining operational standards within the restaurant, such as product quality, food hygiene standards, customer experience, speed of service and hospitality, restaurant cleanliness, and teams presentation.
- Supports management team to achieve a B and above on Store evaluation scores on audits viz Restaurant Excellence Visit (REV)
- Education of employees regarding the restaurants health and safety policies.
- Must have a flexible and disciplined approach to work.
- Some experience of working in a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR)
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own.
- Minimum NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Higher Secondary School equivalent required.
- Fluent in the English Language (Minimum B1 level)
- Knowledge of Food hygiene would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Health & Safety procedures is desirable.