Construction supervisor railway (f / m / d)
Deutsche Bahn is not only one of the most important mobility service providers, but also one of the largest engineering firms in Germany. We currently have around 10,000 engineers working for us to build new bridges, tunnels, train stations, tracks and signal systems and to maintain them sustainably – by no means enough. As an engineer at Deutsche Bahn, you can plan, manage or monitor something that remains: the infrastructure for future generations.
As soon as possible, we are looking for you as a construction supervisor for DB Engineering & Consulting GmbH in Munich for the southern Bavarian region.
- As part of a team that works together across disciplines, you will be involved in the implementation of complex construction projects and thus in the modernization of Germany’s infrastructure
- You supervise the construction and construction of systems in structural engineering, track construction, control and safety technology or electrical engineering in a self-organized manner
- In detail, you document the construction process using an electronic construction diary, take over the construction billing, determine defects and follow them up using defect software
- You will work with the most modern mobile IT solutions that are developed in-house according to the needs of construction supervision
- In addition, your tasks include monitoring and ensuring the deadline, cost and quality specifications, as well as participating in contract and supplement management
- You will also accept construction work or prepare the acceptance and take part in construction meetings
- You have successfully completed a degree in civil engineering or electrical engineering (Bachelor / Diploma / Master)
- In addition, you have completed training or have been approved as a construction supervisor for railway superstructure / KIB according to VV BAU, for 50Hz / traction current or LST according to VV BAU-STE
- Ideally, you can also demonstrate relevant professional experience in railway infrastructure
- You are a team player, assertive, show initiative and don’t let anything disturb you
- In order to be able to drive to the construction sites with your company car (also for private use), you need a class B driving license
- You are confident in dealing with modern IT and would like to work on the further development of digital solutions (digital construction diary, BIM, drones)
- You can achieve great things and get nothing less in return: a standard market salary package with usually unlimited employment contracts and job security as well as a wide range of fringe benefits and a company pension scheme.
- Fascinating projects and tasks – from exciting regional infrastructure measures to the largest construction sites in Europe – demand your skills and wait for your signature.
- Targeted and individual development opportunities at specialist, project or management level give you a long-term perspective.
Equal opportunities and self-determined participation of the severely disabled and of equal status as well as respectful cooperation are firmly anchored principles within the DB Group. Therefore, severely disabled applicants will be given preference if they are equally qualified.