Org. no: – Job ID: 4441319344 Presentation of the job:
Do you want to work with us at Midtbygda school?
We are looking for a teacher on 1.-7. step 100% substitute out of the school year.
Midtbygda School is a large modern school that is located freely and openly next to the old Røyken town hall. We have 473 students and 70 employees.
The school has good capacity both outside and inside which facilitates varied teaching in different learning arenas. The work environment is characterized by high competence and great commitment. At Midtbygda school there is also one of the municipality’s welcome classes.
The school’s vision is “No one outside”. Our most important job at Midtbygda school is that all students should feel included, both academically and socially.
- Prepare and carry out teaching in line with LK`20
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents and other agencies.
- Participate actively in the pedagogical development work at the school and contribute to a good professional community.
- Work actively for a safe and good learning environment.
- Approved teacher education for primary school. General teacher education / primary school teacher education.
- Clear class leader with the ability to create and maintain safe learning situations.
- Applicants who do not have Norwegian as their mother tongue must have passed Norwegian test B2 in writing and orally.
We are looking for you as:
- is generous and close
- has good collaboration skills
- is creative and curious
- works independently and takes responsibility
- is safe and robust
- have a good mood
Personal fitness will be emphasized.
A generous and good working environment.
A supportive management team
Good pension and insurance schemes.
Torunn Skard Almaas, 66712002, [email protected]
Apply for the position: Click here
Employer: Asker municipality
Reference no .
4441319344 Position percentage: 100% Temporary employment
Start date: 15.11.2021
End date: 31.07.2022
Application deadline: 01.11.2021